The Other 85% – What Marketers Are Missing in MarTech

7 Building Blocks of Always-On Machine

Earlier in January this year, I shared my perspective on why only 15% of marketing technologies are utilized at their full capacity by marketers in most organizations. The other 85% remains under utilized largely due to fragmentation at various levels;

  • Silo organization and operating models
  • Isolated skills
  • Fragmented martech ecosystem
  • Data silos
  • Broken agency partnerships

We discussed the need for fundamental convergence. A concept I summarized through 7 building blocks of an “always-on growth machine”, take a read: