Brand Innovators today announced its Brand Innovators ‘40 Under 40 Midwest’ Class of 2014, recognizing the 40 most innovative brand marketers under 40 years old working throughout the Midwestern United States. This year’s were announced today, June 19, at a special ‘40 Under 40′ celebration at the Brand Innovators Digital Transformation and Managing Innovation, hosted by MillerCoors at the social media company’s Chicago headuarters.
‘40 Under 40’ Class of 2014 MidWest spotlights the achievements of the most influential marketers in the Midwestern U.S., specifically Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
The 40 industry leaders were selected by Brand Innovators based on their professional accomplishments, ability to leverage digital media and emerging advertising technology platforms (including digital video, social media, mobile, content data and analytics and e-commerce) to implement “best-of-breed” marketing and advertising campaigns.
“The Brand Innovators ’40 Under 40’ List represents the first generation of brand marketers that grew up with digital media as their native language, and therefore have truly embraced digital platforms to engage with consumers. Not only do they get it, they are driving the future of the media and communications industries,” said Marc Sternberg, co-founder of Brand Innovators.
“Brand Innovators searched the country for client-side rock stars who are not only innovating within their organizations but progressing positive change for the industry overall. We are extremely proud to share this list and we look forward to honoring each winner,” added Brand Innovators co-founder, Brandon Gutman.
Biographies of the 2014 class members as well as their assessments of the trends that will most impact the business in the years ahead can be found here, at the Brand Innovators 40 Under 40 website.
The marketing sector moves at light speed, and these are the extraordinary individuals shaping its future. Please join us in celebrating their accomplishments. Congratulations Class of 2014 Midwest!
- Sean Bartlett Director of Digital Experience, Product and Omni-channel Integration, Lowe’s
- Chad Brizendine Brand Manager- North America Baby Care, Procter & Gamble
- Karmen Conrad Director of Marketing, Jimmy Dean Frozen, Hillshire Brands
- Jose Corella Brand Manager, Huggies, Kimberly-Clark
- Rebecca Dye Senior Brand Manager – Coors Light, MillerCoors
- Darren Eyster Manager of Digital Marketing, Social Media, General Growth Properties
- Dilini Fernando Digital Marketing Manager, MillerCoors
- Aaron Fetters Director Insights and Analytics Solutions Center, Kellogg Company
- Morgan Flatley VP Brand Marketing, PepsiCo – Gatorade
- Russ Fliegler Senior Marketing Manager, PepsiCo
- Mohammad Gaber Manager, eCommerce Strategy, United Airlines
- KC Geen Sr. Manager, Social Media, GrubHub
- Brian Goldstein Global Sports Marketing, McDonald’s Corporation
- Mayur Gupta Global Head, Marketing Technology & Innovation, Kimberly-Clark
- Tania Haigh Family Marketing, McDonald’s USA
- Tim Hannan VP, eMarketing, Orbitz Worldwide
- Matt Johnson Digital Media Manager, State Farm
- Ted Keyes Music Content, Abercrombie and Fitch
- Brian Killingsworth Vice President of Marketing and Brand Strategy, St. Louis Rams
- Matt Koppelman Digital Marketing Manager, Riddell
- Lisa Mathison Director of Media, Walgreens
- >Paul Matson Head of Content and Social Media, Groupon
- Andrew Miller Corporate Marketing and Communications, Aon Service Corporation
- Ryan Ostrom CMO & Head of Digital & Ecommerce – Kenmore, Craftsman, & DieHard Brands, Sears Holdings
- Parvez Patel VP – eCom Marketing/Merchandising, Grainger Inc.
- Rashmi Patel Director of Data and Brand Strategy, Kraft Foods Group
- Jean-Philippe Persico Digital Strategy Manager, Robert Bosch
- Wayne Phaup Manager, Social Media Marketing, United Airlines
- Ryan Pociask Group Marketing Director, Johnsonville Sausage
- Brandon Rhoten VP Digital, Wendy’s International
- Bob Rupczynski Vice President, Media, Data, CRM, Kraft Foods Group
- Julie Saliba Former Sr Director, Brand Marketing, Quaker Foods & Snacks, PepsiCo
- John Shea Head of Global Markets, Gatorade, Gatorade
- Jon Shen Sr. Director, Interactive Marketing and Consumer Promotions, ConAgra Foods
- Jeremy Thum Director of Interactive Marketing, Chicago Bulls
- Jason Ward Director of Marketing Strategy, Sears Holdings Corporation
- Megan West Manager, CRM & Recipe Strategy, ConAgra Foods
- Zach West Manager, Social, Mobile and Content, Walgreens
- Christine Whitemarsh Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing Planning & Communications, Turtle Wax
- Jovina Young Brand Manager, Blue Moon Brewing Company, MillerCoors